[Stacstudents] Friday

Braun, Barb barb.braun at wustl.edu
Wed May 6 07:17:17 CDT 2015

Hey team!

I have been out of work all week with my back going out. I hope to be back by Friday, but do not know if I will be there the entire day. If I'm not able to make it I will send you an updated summary of our survey.

Working with all of you has been a joy this year and I will miss you all particularly you seen years after graduation. I wish you only the best. Let's stay in touch.

I will email you on Friday as to whether or not I will be able to meet one last time. Let's hope for the best with news from the doctor today or tomorrow.

Barb

Sent while I'm mobile!