[Stacstudents] survey

Will Ralls wralls at wustl.edu
Tue Mar 24 14:19:38 CDT 2015

Barb,

First, here are my small edits:

For question 2, could we add three new options: "Gaming Console - Xbox 360
/ Xbox One", "Gaming Console - Playstation 3 / Playstation 4" and "Gaming
Console - Wii / WiiU" ?

For question 3, could we add the answer choice "I used the lab as a place
to watch TV." I know the computer labs in Liggett-Koenig now have TVs in
them.

For question 6.a.ii.i, could we add "iCloud" as one of the storage options?

Now, here is my suggestion for a new question:

X. Student Events Calendar
     a. Would you use a digital calendar (via the web or an app) that
allowed you to post and view student events (athletics, concerts, student
group meetings, etc) from student groups?
     IF YES - b. Which features would be useful in a student events
calendar? (check all that apply)
      i. The ability to search for events by specific keywords like (i.e.
title, location, group name)
      ii. The ability to search for events by event category (i.e. concert,
comedy show, speaker, etc )
      iii. The ability to see all large-scale public events in a default
calendar view
      iv. The ability to view the events for your specific student groups
in a private personalized calendar view
      v. The ability to export events to another service like Google
Calendar or iCal or Facebook

     IF NO - b. Why not? (check all that apply)
      i. My student group(s) uses their own calendars already
      ii. I can find all the events I want to attend via Facebook
      iii. I'm not interested in looking at other student groups events
      iv. I don't understand what this calendar is.
      v. Other