[Stacstudents] Brainstorming 3/21

Harrell, Jonathan jharrell at wustl.edu
Fri Mar 21 14:48:11 CDT 2014

Hey all,

Here are some notes about what we went over at the end of our meeting today

Mission Critical for calendar:

  *   Search function
  *   tagging
  *   general display (day, week, month)
  *   web view (responsive)
  *   mobile interface (webview in wustl mobile app)
  *   personalization (groups you belong to, groups interested in, search by keyword)
  *   include student groups to begin with along with main academic calendar
  *   export (add to my calendar)
  *   categories (GBM, events, private meetings)

Thanks for all the ideas! In the next week go over what you would want to see in a calendar and consider looking at other universities’ calendars.

Best,

—
Jon Harrell

Washington University in St. Louis
Bachelor of Science with a Major in Computer Science Candidate
(501) 952-8100
jharrell at wustl.edu